Near North Crime Stoppers seeks volunteers to serve as Board Members to manage the business of the Crime Stoppers program. Volunteers must be of 18 years of age or older and not be employees of any law enforcement agency.
Board members' responsibilities include:
- Attending monthly board meetings
- Participating in fundraising activities, i.e. Bingo, Jail-a-thon, Gala Evening
- Representing Crime Stoppers at various community functions
- Serving on one or more committees
- Giving advice and assistance in areas of expertise
- Serving the orgranization as a whole with integrity